Click here to begin the process (will open in a new window)
- Enter the student's UM ID or Social Security Number (UM ID begins with a letter, ex: C02013196)
- Enter the student's birthdate
- Hit submit
- Verify the student's record
- Enrollment deposits are payable by electronic check or credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express or Discover). If you are paying by credit card, there is a 2.5% convenience fee added to your deposit. Your total enrollment deposit charge on your credit card will be $507.50. The deposit of $500 will be applied towards tuition.
- After you submit the payment, a confirmation e-mail is sent to the e-mail address on the student's file.
- Please allow at least 24 hours for the deposit to process. After the deposit has processed, the student can return to his/her CaneLink account to apply for housing; register for orientation; register for student & parent orientation; as well as submit course preferences closer to the summer months.
For technical assistance, please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admission at 305-284-4323 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.