If you have been admitted to the University of Miami, congratulations! Now what comes next?
Future ’Canes Checklist:
- Submit enrollment and housing pre-payments through CaneLink, which is the central location for student information.
- Once you have submitted your enrollment deposit, you will be able to apply for housing, sign up for a meal plan, register for courses, check out your financial aid package, and submit your photo for your student Cane ID card, all through CaneLink.
- Check out our Admitted Students page for a complete list of checklist items.
- Review our New Freshmen Registration page to learn about early registration.
- Browse course descriptions in CaneLink to see what's in store for you in your major
For More Information:
Visit our Admitted Students webpage.