Transfer applicants are those students who have graduated from high school and are currently enrolled at another college/university, or students who would like to pursue a second bachelor’s degree.
Applicants with more than 30 college credits
Applicants with more than 30 college credits at the application deadline must:
- Complete the Common Application and submit the $70 non-refundable application fee (payable through your Common Application account).
- Submit Official College/University transcripts. If you have attended more than one college/university, you must submit official transcripts from each college. We will not review transcripts/credits that are indicated as transfer credits to your current institution.
- Complete the Common Application’s Registrar Report. A college official will access and submit your academic and disciplinary records.
- Complete the Common Application’s Essay.
- Complete the Common Application’s Academic Evaluator - We only require one instructor/professor evaluation (letter of recommendation).
Applicants with fewer than 30 college credits
Applicants with fewer than 30 college credits at the application deadline must also submit the following, in addition to the above required documents:
- Common Application’s Secondary School Final Report.
- Official high school transcripts sent directly by your school.
- Official SAT/ACT test scores - Have your official scores sent directly from the College Board. We will also accept SAT and/or ACT scores as official if they are printed directly on your high school transcript. If they are printed on your transcript, you do not need to send the scores directly from the College Board.
- SAT Code: 5815
- ACT Code: 0760