The University allows students to receive college credit toward graduation from the following programs:
- Advanced Placement
- International Baccalaureate
- College-Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- The University of Miami does not give credit for CLEP Foreign Language and General Examinations.
- The University will accept no more than 60 credits from these programs to count toward the 120 credits required for graduation.
- To have Advanced Placement, College-Level Examination Program and International Baccalaureate (Level H) examinations scores evaluated for University credit, request that your official Test Result Report be sent directly to the Office of Undergraduate Admission from the College Board or your regional IB office.
Have your scores mailed to:
University of Miami
Office of Undergraduate Admission
P.O. Box 249117
Coral Gables, FL 33146
Please refer to Undergraduate Studies for more details on AP/IB/CLEP credits.